Security check fast track sales terms
The owner of the web shop is Tallinn Airport Ltd (hereinafter Tallinn Airport), registry code 10349560, address Lennujaama tee 12, Tallinn
Service to be bought: security check fast track
- Service fee is EUR 7.00 (VAT included) and payments are made in euros (EUR).
- The service is paid for via the bank link of Swedbank, SEB, LHV, Luminor, Coop Pank or by VISA or Mastercard credit card payment. After placing the order click the suitable logotype, after which the client is directed to the payment gate of the payment centre, that is an authorised processor.
- The terms and conditions of sale apply to the security check fast track service bought from the Tallinn Airport webstore.
- To formalise the service, fill in the requested data fields, agree with the terms and conditions of sale and pay via the bank link for the respective service.
- As a confirmation for the order, the client is sent a letter of confirmation that contains the QR code guaranteeing access at the e-mail address entered by the client immediately after the invoice is paid.
- The ticket guarantees single entry and is valid for one person.
- The ticket is valid for 30 calendar days as of the moment of purchase.
- The ticket with unique code guaranteeing entry is valid only together with the boarding pass which must be validated at the fast track gate.
- The ticket will expire immediately after validating at the fast track gate.
- The buyer has a right to withdraw from the unused service bought at the webstore, within 14 days after receiving the ordered ticket.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal person.
- To return the service, an application must be filled in and sent at the e-mail address email@example.com at the latest within 14 days as of the moment of purchasing the service.
– To return the service, the service ticket with the code and the receipt certifying the purchase of the ticket must be provided.
– Tallinn Airport will process the respective application for 10 working days to obtain assurance that the service has not been used and that the service has been paid for.
– Thereafter, the client will be returned the amount within 10 days to the bank account designated by the client.
- Upon occurrence of a deficiency in the service, the client must contact Tallinn Airport within two months at the latest, by sending a letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling on (+372) 650 8888.
- Tallinn Airport will respond to the consumer’s complaint in writing or in a format which can be reproduced in writing within 10 working days.
- Tallinn Airport uses the personal data entered by the buyer only for processing the order and sending the ticket to the buyer of the service.
- If the buyer has claims in respect of buying or using the service, these should be sent at the e-mail address email@example.com
Tallinna Lennujaam AS
Lennujaama tee 12, 11101 Tallinn
Info (+372) 605 8888 (24 h), firstname.lastname@example.org