You will be greeted at the VIP Area where our experienced representatives will conduct the security control, take care of your baggage and take you through the border and customs procedures, if necessary. After that, you will be given a ride to the aircraft to start your trip conveniently.
Private Express special terms:
- We kindly ask passengers to arrive VIP rooms 20 minutes before departure.
- The Private Express service does not include the use of a VIP room.
- Every hour of flight delay for private operations (from the scheduled time of arrival/departure) adds 20% to the original listed price.
- For an extra fee, you can park in the VIP car park.
- A group is considered to be the arrival at the VIP rooms of the group members together.
- If the payer is the CLIENT, the PARTY ORDERING THE SERVICE is obliged to inform them of the invoice that will be sent to them and of the payment conditions.
- In the event that the CLIENT refuses to pay, the PARTY ORDERING THE SERVICE shall bear full responsibility for paying.
- Your travel document(s) must be valid and must meet the requirements of your destination(s)
- Please note! The persons exempt from security screening are stipulated in § 4611 of the Aviation Act.
- On national holidays, at night (22:00-6:00), during the weekend, ordering or changing the service 24-6 hours advance 20% will be added to the price
- Ordering or changing the service less than 6 hours advance 50% will be added to the price
- If you cancel the service at least 24 hours before the service is to be provided, 100% of the price will be refunded
-upon cancelling between 12 to 24 hours in advance, 50% of the price will be refunded
-upon cancelling less than 12 hours in advance or upon not showing up, you are not eligible for a refund
- Book your service now!
- The Client and/or the Party ordering the Service shall inform AS Tallinna Lennujaam immediately if the information specified in the form of subscribing to the VIP service (incl. the flight number, destination, time of arrival/departure, number of passengers and other Service-related information) changes. In this case, the Party ordering the Service shall obtain a confirmation from the Service Provider on the receipt of the changed flight information. In the event that te Client and/or the Party ordering the Service violates the aforementioned obligation, the Client and/or the Party ordering the Service shall be liable within the full extent for the loss which may be caused to AS Tallinna Lennujaam by third parties.