VIP Business Express
If you want to get through the airport procedures smoothly and discreetly but do not have time to enjoy the finer luxuries, Tallinn Airport offers a reasonably priced VIP Service – Business Express.
The service includes:
- private security control and check in at the VIP area
- escort to the departure gate
- priority queueing at the border
- use of the VIP car park for an additional fee
Business Express special terms:
- You are required to arrive at the VIP area at least 1 hour before the deparure, in order to be on time for your flight
- Groups are required to arrive at the VIP Area together
- Services are provided on scheduled departure flights
- The service doesn´t include usage of the VIP-room
Good to know:
We will always try to accommodate each customer’s personal requests. When booking the service, let us know of your special requests well in advance so that we will be able to arrange a truly memorable travel experience for you.
- We kindly ask you to book your VIP Service in advance, preferably at least 24 hours before the service is to be provided (Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00). Book your service now!
- You can pay for the service in cash or by credit card. Wire transfers are accepted only if made before the service is provided
- Prices include VAT
- On national holidays, at night (22:00-06:00), during the weekend, ordering or changing the service 24-6 hours advance 20% will be added to the price
- Ordering or changing the service less than 6 hours advance 50% will be added to the price
- If you cancel the service at least 24 hours before the service is to be provided, 100% of the price will be refunded; upon cancelling between 12 to 24 hours in advance, 50% of the price will be refunded; upon cancelling less than 12 hours in advance or upon not showing up, you are not eligible for a refund
- The Client and/or the Party ordering the Service shall inform AS Tallinna Lennujaam immediately if the information specified in the form of subscribing to the VIP service (incl. the flight number, destination, time of arrival/departure, number of passengers and other Service-related information) changes. In this case, the Party ordering the Service shall obtain a confirmation from the Service Provider on the receipt of the changed flight information. In the event that te Client and/or the Party ordering the Service violates the aforementioned obligation, the Client and/or the Party ordering the Service shall be liable within the full extent for the loss which may be caused to AS Tallinna Lennujaam by third parties.