Zeppelin presentation room
The ‘Zeppelin’ presentation room at Tallinn Airport is ideal for meetings, press conferences, training events and, of course, presentations. The room, which enjoys views over the airport’s taxiways and runway, can also be used to host receptions for up to 40 people. In addition to the main room there is also smaller meeting room.
Offering a beautiful view of the airfield, the room is well-suited also for formal receptions for up to 40 persons.
The modular tables in the room facilitate holding meetings in a U- or other style configuration.
40 seats with a theatre-style configuration.
24 seats with a classroom-style configuration.
Up to 20 seats when utilising a U-style configuration.
The price includes: data projector, screen, flipboard.
Parking and catering are available for an extra fee.
In order for us to be better able to cater your needs, please fill out the meeting room booking form available HERE.
Good to know:
- On national holidays, at night (22.00-06.00), during the weekend, ordering or changing the service 24-6 hours advance 20% will be added.
- Ordering or changing the service less than 6 hours advance 50% will be added to the price.
- If services are cancelled more than 24 hours before their provision, 100% of the service fee will be refunded.
- If services are cancelled 24–12 hours before their provision, 50% of the service fee will be refunded.
- If services are cancelled less than 12 hours before their provision, or if the customer fails to appear, there shall be no refund.