Self Bag Drop service (only available on airBaltic and SAS flights)
- Opening hours: 4:00- 21:00
- Location: Check-in desks 1-4
- You can drop your baggage up to 24 hours before departure.
- Online check-in and a boarding pass is a prerequisite for self-service.
Bag Drop is not available and you need to contact the flight staff:
- When travelling with a baby stroller or if baggage has been purchased on behalf of an adult travelling with an infant.
- When travelling with ski equipment.
- When travelling with a golf bag.
Self Bag Drop servisc is easy to use!
- To start the process, passenger must scan their boarding card, then confirm the passenger’s name, flight number and destination and that there are no dangerous items in the bag.
- Then the bag is weighed and the machine prints out the luggage tag, which then have to be attached, following the instructions.
- Once the tag is in place, passenger must confirm this, place the bag on the conveyer belt and scan the barcode on the tag.
- The conveyer belt then starts up and takes the bag to the sorting area.
- Machine issues a receipt confirming that the luggage has been registered. Keep the reciept till the end of the trip.
A video showing how the self-service bag drop process works can be viewed here.