Photography and Filming at the Airport
Filming and photography for advertising or commercial purposes:
The prices for filming and photography include an escort authorised by the airport and, if necessary, transport within the territory of the airport.
Due to the preventive measures established by the Government of the Republic and AS Tallinna Lennujaam, the following principles apply in the territory of the airport:
- Wearing a mask in the territory of Tallinn Airport is obligatory (incl. in entrances and buses).
- For the organisation of photography, filming and events in the closed territory, the participants must present a certificate on having been treated for or vaccinated against COVID or a previously taken negative test.
- There is no obligation to wear a mask in the open air, if the dispersion requirement is ensured.
- In an open area, only the obligation to wear a mask is applied.
- At the events organised by external parties, the event organiser has the obligation to comply with all the rules established by the Government of the Republic and AS Tallinna Lennujaam and to monitor their implementation.
- Tallinn Airport has the right to refuse to approve the activities which do not follow the values of the company or which constitute a threat to the security, safety and privacy of passengers and employees.
If you want to film or take photos at the airport, you need to submit an application to the Marketing Department of Tallinn Airport Ltd at least 15 working days before at the address: brand[at]tll.aero. Please indicate the date and estimated duration of filming/photography, the company, the number of participants and the equipment used, the purpose of filming/photography, and the precise location of the set.
The airport may refuse to authorise filming/photography.
Filming and photography by news departments: Media outlets can film or photograph current events at the airport free of charge but are still required to previously contact the airport’s PR representative margot.holts[at]tll.aero.