Tallinn Airport operates 5 airports (Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Kuressaare and Kärdla) 2 airfields (Kihnu and Ruhnu) in Estonia. Airport charges applied at these airports are listed in the Conditions of Use as well as in the AIP Estonia. Both the types and amounts of charges may vary depending on the airport.
Tallinn Airport Conditions Of Use from 10.05.2023
Airport charges at Tallinn Airport in 2023
Starting from May 10, new airport charges will apply at Tallinn Airport.
The new charge rates, in accordance with the 24.04.2023 decision of the Estonian Competition Authority, will apply from 10 May 2023 as follows:
- Passenger charge will be 10,50 euros per departing passenger.
- Landing charge will be 7,50 euros per ton of MTOW.
- Passengers with disabilities (PWD) charge will be 0,30 euros per departing passenger.
- Same charges will apply on both international/domestic flights
- Parking charges will remain unchanged
Information updated 25.04.2023
Incentives for scheduled traffic
Tallinn Airport offers attractive incentives to encourage airlines to launch new routes and increase their existing business in Tallinn.
Please contact airline network development department for more information: [email protected]