The airport has unlimited advertising opportunities ranging from small ads to large and prominent complex solutions – anything is possible!
More than 2 million passengers visit Tallinn Airport annually. Our passenger demographics:
- 45% Estonian, 15% Russian, 10% English, 5% German, and Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian each 3%.
- 45% female and 55% male.
- 10% younger than 25 years, 30% aged 25–35 years, 25% aged 35–44 years, 20% aged 45–54 years, 10% aged 55–64 years, and 5% aged over 65 years.
- 45% travelling for business purposes, 30% going on holidays, and 15% visiting friends or relatives.
- 73% of holiday travellers and 57% of business travellers spend more than 1.5 hours at the airport.
- The average income of our female passengers is EUR 1,200 while the men earn EUR 2,200 on average.
- Passengers rate their general satisfaction with the airport at 4.5 points out of 5.
- Take a look at a more detailed profile of our passengers.
The airport sells advertising in the terminal to our advertising partners without any intermediaries. This ensures efficient communication, the best prices and the ability to implement special advertising solutions which meet your needs to the fullest.