Flights can be taken on the following routes:
• Tallinn-Frankfurt (Lufthansa) every day.
• Tallinn-Helsinki (Finnair) four times every day.
• Tallinn-Amsterdam, (AirBaltic) every day.
• Tallinn-Riga (AirBaltic) twice a day.
• Tallinn-Copenhagen (AirBaltic) every day, except Saturday
• Tallinn-Oslo (AirBaltic) on Thursday and Sunday.
• Tallinn-Vilnius (AirBaltic) 12 times a week.
• Tallinn-Paris (AirBaltic) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
• Tallinn-Vienna (AirBaltic) on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
• Tallinn-Berlin (AirBaltic) on Thursday and Sunday.
• Tallinn-Kiev (Wizz Air) on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.*
• Tallinn-Kärdla (Transaviabaltika) every day, twice a day on weekdays.
• Tallinn-Kuressaare (Transaviabaltika) twice a day on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday; once a day on Saturday and Sunday.
In addition, another thirteen routes will be added during the week:
• Tallinn-Vienna (Ryanair) starting from June 30 (Tuesday, Saturday).
• Tallinn-Dublin (Ryanair) starting from July 1 (Wednesday, Saturday).
• Tallinn-Edinburg (Ryanair) starting from July 1 (Wednesday, Sunday).
• Tallinn-Milan (Ryanair) starting from July 2 (Thursday, Saturday).
• Tallinn-Oslo (Norwegian) starting from July 2 (Thursday, Sunday).
• Tallinn-Vienna (Wizz Air) starting from July 2 (Thursday, Saturday).
• Tallinn-London (Ryanair) starting from July 3 (Friday, Sunday).
• In Tallinn-London (Air Baltic) starting from July 4 (Tuesday, Saturday).
• Tallinn-Lviv (Wizz Air) (Tuesday, Saturday)*
• Tallinn-Kharkiv (Wizz Air) (Tuesday, Saturday)*
• Tallinn-Düsseldorf Weeze (Ryanair) starting from July 4 (Tuesday, Saturday).
• Tallinn-Girona (Ryanair) starting from July 4 (Saturday).
• Tallinn-Paphos (Ryanair) starting from July 5 (Sunday).
Current information about routes to be opened in July:
• Tallinn-Stockholm (AirBaltic) starting from July 6 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday)*
• Tallinn-Malaga (Air Baltic) starting from July 11 (Saturday)
• Tallinn-Stockholm (SAS) starting from July 13 (12 flights a week)*
• Tallinn-Minsk (Belavia) starting from July 15 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)
• Tallinn- Warsaw (LOT) starting from July 16 (4 times a week).
* By the decision of the Government of the Republic of 30 June 2020, the restriction on opening airlines to countries with a high risk of contracting the coronavirus was extended until 14 July. For more detailed flight information, follow the flight schedule on the homepage of the airport or contact your airline.
More information: https://mkm.ee/en/news/restriction-opening-airlines-estonia-will-be-extended-until-july-14
The health and wellbeing of the employees and passengers are very important for Tallinn Airport and in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, it is important for all people staying at the airport to follow the simple and important rules:
• If you are sick or feel unwell, stay home; do not travel.
• Before travel, familiarise yourself with the rules of the destination concerning passengers, as these may differ from those applicable in Estonia. Also, examine on the homepage of your airline whether and what kind of requirements apply to passengers on board of the plane, as also these may differ by airlines: wearing a mask may be mandatory.
• We ask all people who have come to see off or pick up the passengers, to say their goodbyes and welcome outside the terminal and not to enter the premises of the passenger terminal.
• The airport has established a 2+2 rule. Always keep sufficient distance from other people, if possible.
• Wash your hands at least for 20 seconds and use disinfectants that can be found everywhere at the terminal.
Let’s connect Estonia safely with the world!