As of October 5th, 12 international flight lines have been opened from Tallinn, another 3 will be added within a week
It is possible to fly to the following destinations:
- Frankfurt (Lufthansa)*
- Helsinki (Finnair)
- Copenhagen (AirBaltic)*
- London (AirBaltic, Ryanair)*
- Paphos (Ryanair)*
- Riga (AirBaltic)
- Warsaw (LOT)*
- Edinburgh (Ryanair)*
- Brussels (AirBaltic)*
- Stockholm (AirBaltic)*
- Milan (Ryanair)*
- Vilnius (AirBaltic)*
Another 3 flight lines will be added within a week:
- Vienna (AirBaltic)*
- Berlin (AirBaltic)*
- Oslo (AirBaltic)*
* A 2-week self-isolation requirement applies after having returned from the destination. Detailed information about the infection coefficients of countries is available on the web page of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
At a cabinet meeting on September 29th, the government supported a proposal by which flights are allowed to and from countries where the number of cases per 100,000 inhabitants in the last 14 days is lower than the double average of the European Union according to the information on the web page of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. As of October 1st, the average disease coefficient of the European Union is 100.3.
- Before you plan to travel, check the disease coefficient on the web page of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Find out the possible travel restrictions in the country of destination – you can find information on web page Reisi Targalt , in the EU portal ReOpen and contact the embassy of the destination country for details if necessary.
- Register your trip on the web page of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on web page Reisi Targalt, so that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs can inform you of possible travel restrictions.
- Follow the recommendations of the Health Board for a safe flight, so that you and others can stay healthy.
- Get travel insurance and check out the insurance terms carefully (including travel interruptions caused by COVID-19).
- Follow the instructions of the local authorities in the destination country and keep yourself informed of potential new restrictions.
- After having returned from your trip, follow the rules applied in Estonia, monitor your health and if you suspect the virus, please contact your family physician.