The following flights are available:
- Tallinn-Frankfurt (Lufthansa) on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Tallinn-Helsinki (Finnair) twice a day every day (except for Saturday when there is one flight).
- Tallinn-Amsterdam (AirBaltic) every day.
- Tallinn-Riga (AirBaltic) every day.
- Tallinn-Copenhagen (AirBaltic) on Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- Tallinn-Oslo (AirBaltic) on Thursday and Sunday.
- Tallinn-Vilnius (AirBaltic) every day.
- Tallinn-Kärdla (Transaviabaltika) every day.
- Tallinn-Kuressaare (Transaviabaltika) every day.
It is also known that at the beginning of June the following lines will open:
- Tallinn-Paris (AirBaltic) from June 1st (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Tallinn-Vienna (AirBaltic) starting from June 2nd (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday)
- Tallinn-Berlin (AirBaltic) starting from June 4th (Thursday, Sunday)
The health and well-being of our passengers are a priority to Tallinn Airport and Tallinn Airport applies measures to prevent the spreading of coronavirus COVID-19. Additionally, it is important that everyone at the airport adheres to the following simple and important rules:
- If you are ill or feeling unwell, stay at home, do not travel.
- Before you travel, check out the rules applicable to arriving passengers at the destination, as those may differ from the ones applied in Estonia. For instance, one should be prepared for a health check of arriving passengers at the airport in some countries. Also check out on the web page of your airline whether and which requirements apply to passengers on aircrafts, as those may also be different across airlines: for some airlines wearing a mask may be mandatory. Personal protection equipment like masks and disinfectants are sold in different stores of the airport.
- We ask all the people seeing the passengers off or meeting them say their farewells and welcomes outside the passenger terminal and not enter the premises of the passenger terminal. Only the people who travel are allowed to enter the passenger terminal.
- The 2 + 2 rule is valid at the airport. Maintain sufficient distance with other people whenever possible.
- Prevention of the disease is improved by good hygiene. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds and use the disinfectants available across the terminal.
Let’s connect Estonia safely to the world!