View the flight schedule and the new destinations coming soon.
To ensure a safe and convenient journey, familiarise yourself with the travel restrictions and self-isolation requirements.
Choose departure date
Choose return date
Book a flight
* – Destination will be opened soon
When travelling, we advise keeping the following in mind:
- Consult the Foreign Ministry website for the infection rate in your country of destination before planning the trip.
- Stay up to date with possible travel restrictions in your country of destination – consult the Reisi Targalt website, the ReOpen portal of the European Union, and, if necessary, contact the foreign mission of the country of destination for details.
- Register your trip at the Foreign Ministry’s Reisi Targalt website to allow the ministry to notify you of possible travel restrictions.
- Follow the recommendations of the Estonian Health Board for a safe flight to protect your health and that of others – if you show symptoms, please postpone your trip and contact your GP.
- Obtain travel insurance and carefully read the conditions of your insurance (including for travel interruptions caused by COVID-19).
- In the country of destination, follow the instructions of local authorities and keep up to date with possible new restrictions.
- On your return, follow the rules introduced in Estonia, monitor your health, and if you suspect you have been infected with the virus, contact your GP.
Starting from 1 September, all passengers arriving in the country via the airport can take a free initial coronavirus test at the airport (it is free for Estonian citizens, foreigners can take the test for a fee).