Construction projects at Tallinn Airport
Expansion of the south pier of the passenger terminal
Every home needs sprucing up!
We’re making the cosiest airport even cosier. The passenger terminal renovations will make navigation to the gates easier and expanding the security check area will add convenience to passing the security checkpoint.
- We expanded the passenger terminal by 9 m to the south and 5 m to the west.
- We expanded the departing passengers area.
- We built an open restaurant with a terrace.
- We built new spacious lavatories on the ground floor.
- We expanded the security check area to make the screening process more convenient.
- We created a clearer navigating scheme.
- We added a Fast Track entry to enable faster passage through the security checkpoint.