Construction projects at Tallinn Airport
Expansion of the south pier of the passenger terminal
Every home needs sprucing up!
We’re making the cosiest airport even cosier. The passenger terminal renovations will make navigation to the gates easier and expanding the security check area will add convenience to passing the security checkpoint.
- We will expand the passenger terminal by 9 m to the south and 5 m to the west.
- We will expand the departing passengers area.
- We will build an open restaurant with a terrace.
- We will build new spacious lavatories on the ground floor.
- We will expand the security check area to make the screening process more convenient.
- We will create a clearer navigating scheme.
- We will add a Fast Track entry to enable faster passage through the security checkpoint.