Tallinn Airport quality management system has been created to ensure quality of services by systematic and process-based approach.
Quality at Tallinn Airport is compliance of agreed standards and requirements with our customers and partners, safe environment to our employees, customers and partners and measures for environment protection.
Management system corresponds to the requirements of international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, as well as ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) requirements, European Parliament and Council regulation no 216/2008 and Commission regulation no 139/2014.
Regional airports belong to AS Tallinn Airport since 2005. Management systems at regional airports have been certified since 2012.
- We create safe environment to our employees, customers and partners by implementing safety management system. This ensures awareness of its requirements of all parties and active participation in risk management;
- We ensure aviation safety and –security compliance to national and international requirements;
- We keep the level of airfield maintenance and operations compliant to national and international regulations and to mutually agreed customer requirements;
- We value the role of our partners in providing quality services – we ensure service quality by creating and managing contractual relations;
- We train our employees to act responsibly in order to achieve our goals. We train and develop our employees regularly;
- Carry out regular management system reviews and improve it continuously to achieve our goals;
- We support company mission and value goals achievement;
- We make organization annual reports available to interested parties;
- We operate ethically.
Corporate Social Responsibility
AS Tallinn Airport has been awarded CSR Certificate and gold level quality certificate.
Quality certificate is given to enterprises who have participated in Estonian CSR Index, who consider sustainable development vital and contribute strategically to development of social and natural environment.