The clothes storage service is designed for people going for a beach holiday or a business trip and who wish to leave the winter clothes (coats, boots) in the cloakroom at the airport.
Outdoor clothing is deposited neatly on coat hangers.
The operator offers our service at the Information desk. This means that clothes will be accepted to the cloakroom and delivered from there after the deposit period has expired at the Info Stand in the Passenger terminal at the Departure hall, 1st floor.
Clothes Storage conditions:
- Tallinn Airport is not responsible for objects left in the pockets
- There is no time-limit for storing the clothes
- The fee for the service is always paid in advance
- The base for pricing is 1 coat-hanger per person (footwear, hat, gloves are put separately into a plastic bag and hung from the hanger)
- 1 day 2 euros
- 1 week (7 days) 9 euros
- 2 weeks (14 days) 15 euros
- Every next week 5 euros
- Children’s (under the age of 18) clothing stored together with their parents clothes FREE OF CHARGE
Ph: (+372) 605 8888